Physical Address=1300 W. Grand River Avenue/M-43 | Williamston, MI 48895 **GPS USERS ENTER: 101 Church Hill Downs Blvd. Williamston, MI 48895 (this address tends to work better as you will have to turn onto this side street to enter our parking lot)
Phone: 517-655-2777 | Website: www.eye-vet.com
Toll Free Phone: 877-655-6446
**ATTENTION** PHONES/GPS MAY NOT BE 100% RELIABLE-WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PLEASE CHECK YOUR GPS DIRECTIONS AGAINST OUR WRITTEN DIRECTIONS BEFORE YOUR TRIP (print and bring along)-DO NOT RELY ON YOUR GPS ALONE!!!
Click here to check your route for construction delays and detours by using MDOT’s interactive map MiDrive
From Hartland/Fenton/Linden Area:
OPTION 1: (all highway route)
- Follow US-23 SOUTH to EXIT 67 (M-59 W/E Highland Rd)
- Follow M-59 West for approximately 11 miles to I-96 West.
- Take I-96 West to EXIT 117/Williamston
- Turn RIGHT/NORTH off ramp and onto Williamston Rd/Putnam Rd.
- Continue NORTH for 1.5 miles to stoplight at Grand River Ave and Putnam (downtown Williamston)
- Turn LEFT onto Grand River Ave and travel about 1.5 miles and turn RIGHT onto Church Hill Downs Blvd (just past the fire station w/ big red roof) to access our driveway.
- If you arrive at another stoplight (corner of Grand River Ave and Zimmer Rd) you have gone too far!
OPTION 2: (Back roads from Fenton/Linden Area)
- Follow WEST Silver Lake Rd. towards Byron, MI
- Turn LEFT onto Byron Rd.
- Continue on Byron Rd for approx. ~0.6 mi.
- Turn RIGHT onto Beard Rd.
- Continue on Beard Rd. for approx. ~14.5mi towards Perry, MI
- Turn LEFT onto M-52 South
- Continue on M-52 South for approx. ~9 mi.
- Turn RIGHT onto M-43/Grand River Ave. (there is a blinking light at this intersection)
- Continue on M-43/Grand River Ave for approx. ~3.5 mi. towards downtown Williamston
- At the stoplight, continue WEST on Grand River for another 1.5 miles and turn RIGHT just past the Fire Station with a red roof and onto Church Hill Downs Blvd. to access our driveway.
- If you arrive at another stoplight (corner of Grand River Ave. and Zimmer Rd.) you have gone too far!!
**Please note that the addresses in Williamston do not go in order and there are odds and evens on both sides of the road. It is easiest to watch for the fire station on your right, rather than looking at the addresses.