The Animal Ophthalmology Center
Physical Address=1300 W. Grand River Avenue/M-43 | Williamston, MI 48895 **GPS USERS ENTER: 101 Church Hill Downs Blvd. Williamston, MI 48895 (this address tends to work better as you will have to turn onto this side street to enter our parking lot)
Phone: 517-655-2777 | Website: www.eye-vet.com
Toll Free Phone: 877-655-6446
**DETOUR UNTIL OCT 2020** Exit 117 B/Williamston is CLOSED!!! Take Exit 117 A/Dansville and turn LEFT/NORTH off the ramp towards Williamston or follow detour but the detour will take you to the next exit for Webberville and it will increase your travel time by about 10 min.**
**ATTENTION** PHONE/GPS MAY NOT BE 100% RELIABLE-WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PLEASE CHECK YOUR GPS DIRECTIONS AGAINST OUR WRITTEN DIRECTIONS BEFORE YOUR TRIP (print and bring along)-DO NOT RELY ON YOUR GPS ALONE!!!**Please note that the addresses in Williamston do not go in order and there are odds and evens on both sides of the road. It is easiest to watch for the fire station rather than looking at the addresses.
Click here to check your route for possible construction delays and detours by using MDOT’s interactive map MiDrive
FROM THE SOUTHWEST (Kalamazoo / Battle Creek/Benton Harbor):
1. I-94 East to Exit 108/I-69 North
2. I-69 North to Exit 72/ I-96 East (Toward Detroit)
3. I-96 East to
Exit 117B-Williamston EXIT CLOSED UNTIL OCT 2020!!! TAKE EXIT 117 A/Dansville instead!!
4. Turn LEFT/NORTH off exit ramp onto Williamston Rd/Putnam Rd.**THIS IS WHERE MOST GPS/PHONES GET IT WRONG (they may tell you to turn LEFT onto Linn Rd. and then turn RIGHT onto Corwin Rd. PLEASE NOTE THAT CORWIN RD IS A DIRT ROAD. Follow our directions starting at step 5 to avoid traveling on the dirt road.
5. STAY ON Williamston Rd/Putnam Rd North for 1.5 miles to 1st stop light at Grand River Ave./M-43
6. Turn LEFT/WEST onto Grand River Ave./M-43
7. Travel ~ 1.5 miles and turn RIGHT onto Church Hill Downs Blvd (just past the fire station with large red roof) to access our driveway.
8. If you arrive at a stop light (Zimmer Rd.) you have gone too far.