The Animal Ophthalmology Center
1300 W. Grand River Ave.** Williamston, MI 48895
517-655-2777 ♦ Toll Free 877-655-6446
**ATTENTION GPS USERS!!! PLEASE USE: 101 Church Hill Downs Blvd. Williamston, MI 48895 – our physical address will not work with GPS (we are located at the corner of Church Hill Downs Blvd and Grand River Ave) ** GPS MAY NOT BE 100% RELIABLE-WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PLEASE CHECK YOUR GPS DIRECTIONS AGAINST OUR WRITTEN DIRECTIONS BEFORE YOUR TRIP (print and bring along)-DO NOT RELY ON YOUR GPS ALONE!!!
Click here to check your route for construction delays and detours by using MDOT’s interactive map MiDrive
FROM THE NORTH:
Option 1: (127 S to I-96 E)
- 127 South to I-96 East.
- I-96 East toward Detroit to Exit 117B/Williamston
- Turn RIGHT/NORTH off exit ramp onto Williamston Rd.
- **THIS IS WHERE MOST GPS/PHONES GET IT WRONG (they may tell you to turn LEFT onto Linn Rd. and then turn RIGHT onto Corwin Rd. PLEASE NOTE THAT CORWIN RD IS A DIRT ROAD. Follow our directions starting at step 5 to avoid traveling on the dirt road.
- Travel on Williamston Rd for 1.5 miles to stop light/Grand River Ave./M-43
- Turn LEFT/WEST onto Grand River Ave./M-43
- Travel ~ 1.5 miles and turn RIGHT on Church Hill Downs Blvd (just past the fire station with large red roof) to access our driveway.
- If you arrive at a stop light (Zimmer Rd.) you have gone too far!
Option 2: (127 S to I-69 E):
- 127 South to I-69 East (towards Flint)
- I-69 East to Exit 98-Woodbury Rd. SOUTH
- Turn RIGHT/SOUTH onto Woodbury Rd/turns into Shoeman Rd to Haslett Rd (Woodbury will come to an end at Haslett Rd.)
- Turn LEFT/EAST onto Haslett Rd. and go 1.5 miles to Zimmer Rd.
- Turn RIGHT/SOUTH onto Zimmer Rd
- Take Zimmer Rd for 3.7 Miles to the stoplight at Grand River Ave(M-43)
- Turn LEFT/EAST onto Grand River Ave and proceed for 1 block to Church Hill Downs Blvd.
- Turn LEFT onto Church Hill Downs Blvd and make an immediate left into parking lot.
**Please note that the addresses in Williamston do not go in order and there are odds and evens on both sides of the road. It is easiest to watch for the fire station on your right, rather than looking at the addresses.