The Animal Ophthalmology Center
1300 W. Grand River Ave.** Williamston, MI 48895
517-655-2777 ♦ Toll Free 877-655-6446
**DETOUR UNTIL OCT 2020** Exit 117 B/Williamston is CLOSED!!! Take Exit 117 A/Dansville and turn LEFT/NORTH off the ramp towards Williamston or follow detour but the detour will take you to the next exit for Webberville and it will increase your travel time by about 10 min.**
**ATTENTION ** GPS/PHONES MAY NOT BE 100% RELIABLE-WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PLEASE CHECK YOUR GPS/PHONE DIRECTIONS AGAINST OUR WRITTEN DIRECTIONS BEFORE YOUR TRIP (print and bring along)-DO NOT RELY ON YOUR GPS ALONE!!! **Please note that the addresses in Williamston do not go in order and there are odds and evens on both sides of the road. It is easiest to watch for the fire station rather than looking at the addresses.
Click here to check your route for construction delays and detours by using MDOT’s interactive map MiDrive
From the LANSING area:
Option 1: Highway Route
- I-96 East toward Detroit to
Exit 117B/WilliamstonTAKE EXIT 117 A/Dansville **Exit 117B/Williamston CLOSED UNTIL OCT 2020**
- Turn LEFT/NORTH off exit ramp onto Williamston Rd.
- **THIS IS WHERE MOST GPS/PHONES GET IT WRONG (they may tell you to turn LEFT onto Linn Rd. and then turn RIGHT onto Corwin Rd. PLEASE NOTE THAT CORWIN RD IS A DIRT ROAD. Follow our directions starting at step 4 to avoid traveling on the dirt road.
- Travel on Williamston Rd for 1.5 miles to 1st stop light at Grand River Ave./M-43
- Turn LEFT/WEST onto Grand River Ave./M-43
- Travel ~ 1.5 miles and turn RIGHT onto Church Hill Downs Blvd (just past the fire station with large red roof) to access our driveway.
- If you arrive at a stop light (Zimmer Rd.) you have gone too far!!
Option 2: Grand River Route
- From Lansing, East Lansing, Okemos-Head East on Grand River Ave towards Williamston.
- When you arrive at Zimmer Rd (1st stoplight on west end of Williamston, post office on the left) you will continue heading east on Grand River Ave for one more block.
- Take the first LEFT onto Church Hill Downs Blvd (just past Red Cedar Antiques) to turn into our parking lot.