Physical Address=1300 W. Grand River Avenue/M-43 | Williamston, MI 48895**
**GPS USERS ENTER: 101 Church Hill Downs Blvd. Williamston, MI 48895 (this address tends to work better as you will have to turn onto this side street to enter our parking lot)
Phone: 517-655-2777 | Website: www.eye-vet.com
Toll Free Phone: 877-655-6446
**ATTENTION GPS USERS!!! PLEASE USE: 101 Church Hill Downs Blvd. Williamston, MI 48895 – our physical address usually does not work with GPS (we are located at the corner of Church Hill Downs Blvd and Grand River Ave) ** GPS MAY NOT BE 100% RELIABLE-WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU PLEASE CHECK YOUR GPS DIRECTIONS AGAINST OUR WRITTEN DIRECTIONS BEFORE YOUR TRIP (print and bring along)-DO NOT RELY ON YOUR GPS ALONE!!!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW possible CONSTRUCTION/CLOSURES/DETOURS on your route: https://mdotjboss.state.mi.us/MiDrive/map#
Option 1: I-96 East:
- I-96 East to Exit 117B/Williamston
- Turn RIGHT/NORTH onto Williamston Rd. and go 1.5 miles to stoplight/intersection at Grand River Ave.
- Turn LEFT/WEST onto Grand River Ave.
- Go 1.5 miles and watch for Fire Station with red roof on your right.
- Turn RIGHT just past the fire station onto Church Hill Downs Blvd
- Take an immediate LEFT into our parking lot.
- If you arrive at a stoplight at Zimmer Rd then you just missed us!
Option 2: I-96 to I-69:
- I-96 East to I-69 East (towards Flint)
- I-69 East to Exit 98-Woodbury Rd. SOUTH
- Turn RIGHT/SOUTH onto Woodbury Rd/Woodbury Rd turns into Shoeman Rd to Haslett Rd (Woodbury will come to an end at Haslett Rd.)
- Turn LEFT/EAST onto Haslett Rd. and go 1.5 miles to Zimmer Rd.
- Turn RIGHT/SOUTH onto Zimmer Rd
- Take Zimmer Rd for 3.7 Miles to the stoplight at Grand River Ave(M-43)
- Turn LEFT/EAST onto Grand River Ave and proceed for 1 block to Church Hill Downs Blvd.
- Turn LEFT onto Church Hill Downs Blvd and make an immediate left into parking lot.
**Please note that the addresses in Williamston do not go in order and there are odds and evens on both sides of the road. It is easiest to watch for the fire station on the right, rather than looking at the addresses.